Saturday, August 20, 2011

#10: SUMMER LOVE!. [210811]

PEACE BE UPON YOU, SEXY PEOPLE!. SO YEAH BASICALLY I WANTED TO POST A CLOSING POST TO MY SUMMER VACATION. HERE GOES MY "SUMMERY"!~ [SUMMER+SUMMARY] ;)

WANTED TO POST THIS WAY BACK WHEN JULY ENDED BUT GOT TOO CAUGHT UP. SO YEAH, new month, Ramadhan and new year of school starting at the same time. As much as the "triple-attack" happened to me, mid August I had a "triple-weekend" so I suppose that makes up for it. To make things clearer, after the BBQ [HEP], my school schedule was up and the class list after. Because I have no school on Friday, I got a triple weekend: Friday-Sunday without school, Monday school, Tuesday Public Holiday [National Day] & Wednesday Holiday [LASALLE's Founders' Day], Thursday school, and then followed by another Friday-Sunday without school. Haha August is awesome so far!~ ^^ \m/

The reason why I wanted to blog about this is bcoz I hate it when people ask me how my summer was and what I did, and there's just quite a handful to cover so I really dislike having to give a generic answer. So here is a list!~

JOBSTUNT
SUBSTATION EXPERIMENTAL FILM [ETERNITY]
CYCLING WITH FAM + SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS
FASTFIVE WITH 2M
KUNGFUPANDA2 WITH FAM
PAINTED MY ROOM
DAD'S DAY
WEST WITH ADELINE "KWON"
SCAPE WITH MAISARAH AJ
GRADSHOW WITH LMNCRW
HARU SISTER'S WEDDING WITH FARID
MIMI'S BDAY
KBOX
ESPIE LIBRARY VISITS + BARNEY MEET & GREET
WCP
ALIFF AZIZ "SCANDAL"
MOVING WORDS
KMW
ROCK BAND SESSIONS
KPOP DANCE-OFFS
BBQ

AND SOME FAMILY STUFF IN E MIDDLE.

Here are some of the photos. As the album said, my summer is pretty much like how the song depicts it. Anyways, I just want to give a massive thank you to all those who spent my summer with me. I won't say it is the best most organized summer, but alot of things happened and in that 3months I feel like I really grew so thanks a billion, really.

It's been 3weeks into school and I am swarmed over my head with things, and in a week's time it'll be Hari Raya Aidifiltri and submissions. I am not complaining though, it's a lil taxing at times but I'm glad that I can do stuff that I like for the ppl that I love.

I hope life's been treating you well too. ;)

For whatever's left,
I wish you all the best.
HAPPY ROCKMADHAN!~ ^^ \m/


EZT S8.

No comments: